At Te Kiva Bounty you'll have plenty of privacy and the warm hospitality of a close Pitcairn family. You'll enjoy the great local and international cuisine, fresh home baked breads and deserts and all the fresh fruit and vegetables you can eat. Guided island tours and fishing trips are available. Our guests have the unique opportunity to tour our Delectable Bounty Bee Hives and sample our wonderfully pure Pitcairn Honey. We provide dinner, and supply food and fresh produce to make your own breakfast and lunch.
All this will make your time with us simply the best.Rates:
per person / per day.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 1 Bedroom with 2 king single Beds
- Private bathroom with shower
- Telephone & Internet access by arrangement
- Dinner provided
- Food and produce supplied to make your own breakfast and lunch
- Laundry & transfers included
- Guided tours by arrangement
- Large balcony with panoramic ocean views
- Smokers OK outside
Web Site: http://www.meraldaonpitcairn.com/warren-family-s-accomodation
Last Updated: October 19th, 2018